Monday, August 29, 2005

Still Hanging!

Don't worry folks, I haven't gone anywhere yet!

I haven't had a chance to go to the vet yet, so I don't have anything new to tell you. But as far as how I'm feeling, I'm basically O.K. I'm more tired and my walks are much shorter.

I'm having trouble remembering things. Sometimes I just stand there for awhile, and my family's pretty baffled by it, but it's just that I start to do something and Sometimes I just stand there for awhile, and my family's pretty baffled by it, but it's just that I start to do something and Sometimes I just stand there for awhile, and my family's pretty baffled by it, but it's just that I start to do something and...

Wait a minute - I may have said some of that before. Oh well.

On a lighter note - these two cats go into a bar at the same time, though they don't know one another. A priest and a rabbi are also there, but they're part of a different joke. After being there for awhile and becoming a little wacky (even for cats), one cat looks at the other and says, "Hey, is that the sun or the moon outside?" The other one says, "I don't know, I don't live around here!"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I just crack myself up sometimes.

(A big shout out to my friend Roscoe!!)

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mabel, it sure was good to hear from you. I was starting to think I was the only dog on the blog. Hahaha get it? Dog on the blog?! Funny stuff! You crack me up too. Thanks for the shout out by the way! I am glad you are still feeling alright. Don't worry about the standing still for periods of time. My mom gets so mad at me sometimes she tells me when I die, she's gonna have me stuffed and use me as a door stop! ( I really don't believe her, but when I sprayed the couch the other night, I wasn't so sure!) I guess I better pay more attention to spraying things she won't see right away! Keep on keeping on and hang in there! I'm routin' for ya!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger praynlady said...

Hang in there Mabel, we are all routin for ya! Come by and visit when you can. http://praynladysblessings.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home