Thursday, March 24, 2005

Let me introduce myself...

My name is Mabel, and this is my blog.

Before I get started, let me make one thing clear - having my photo taken for this blog was not my idea. I don't like cameras, and I don't believe it's right to take photos. I think there's a strong risk of losing my soul when I'm photographed. That's why I never look directly at the camera. Which brings me to the first rule of this blog (there will be many other rules as we go along)....

DO NOT STARE DIRECTLY AT MY PICTURE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN, BUT IT WON'T BE GOOD. JUST QUICKLY GLANCE AT IT, AND THEN LOOK AWAY. THANK YOU.

There are very few dogblogs in the blogosphere. This may be the only one. Or it may not be. But it might. There's really no way of knowing. But I feel strongly about a lot of things, and I really want my opinions to be heard by someone else besides the people in my house.

Finally, I would just like to say that I'll do my best to post as often as possible. Except for next Tuesday, March 29, 2005 A.D. I'm taking a bath that day, and that's always hard on me. But it's harder on my family if I don't take a bath, so in the spirit of sacrificial duty, I'll do it. I never said I wouldn't take a bath - I just said I don't like it. I think I smell fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home